Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 8 February 2013

back in the saddle


Good morning to all!


Just a quick update to say I’m still alive and this blog is still trucking along, I’ve just been away in the USofA over the December/January and haven’t had a chance to update.

However, I did manage to mix a little work with pleasure, and visited the Museum of Sex in NYC while I was there. (Notice the extreme excitement on my face in the below picture that only comes with the anticipation of seeing 3 levels of sex-related artifacts & displays. Yep. Sex geekdom.)
 
I saw old-school vibrators (back in the day where vibration-assisted masturbation was administered or prescribed by doctors for ladies with ‘hysteria’ – aka sexual desire), ground-breaking sex toys and interactive S&M suits, an exhibition on the ‘sex lives of animals’ and some of the most incredible photographs and artworks (including a quilt made up of pictures of people’s orgasm faces – brilliant).

(I also got this awesome drink bottle)

Now I’m back in the land of the living and ready to get my blog on. I’m also writing a Q&A section for reachout.com, continuing to work in the HIV sector & studying my Diploma of Counselling. Stay tuned for more sexy updates soon & remember that suggestions are always welcome xx

No comments:

Post a Comment