Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 4 December 2012

UPDATE

Just wanted to provide an update, as I've been M.I.A for a little while. I've been super busy with work, away at the 1st National Sexual & Reproductive Health Conference, and I've starting writing sex advice for reachout.com (see the first question/answer here: http://au.reachout.com/q-i-want-to-have-sex). There will be one question/answer per week uploaded onto the site, so if you have a question which you don't want to ask here - feel free to submit it at reachout, here.

Other than that, I'm drafting up some more blog posts! The topics I'll be covering in the next few posts are:

 - The basics of sexual anatomy and why it's important to know.
 - Blow jobs
 - Why I've started buying vibrators for my friends.
 - How sex ed failed us.
 - & more golden nuggets of things I wish I'd been told about sex.

If you have any suggestions or burning questions, pop them in a comment & I'll get to them ASAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment