Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 23 August 2012

The Virgin Post of Notes to Virgins

ahh... the virgin post of my first blog.

So, I'd like to start out by telling you to check out the 'about me' page. It's a bit of a background on what I do and why I do it.

I'm incredibly excited about starting this blog, as I hope it will be a place where people can visit regularly, get some practical, non-clinical information about sex and relationships, contribute their own thoughts, and link into other sexual health resources and supports. Even in my field of work, as a young person I've often been made to feel that I shouldn't talk about sexual health, that it isn't something I should have knowledge about, confidence in, or  control over. and I know I'm not alone.

We need to develop a community of open discussion about sexual health - where intelligent and diverse young adults can share their thoughts, experiences and recommendations in a non-judgemental environment.

On that note, if you'd like to make a contribution to the blog, tell us what you wish you'd been told about sex by contacting us on Facey.

No comments:

Post a Comment